FIRST LOOK AT UNCLE MIKE CHEVY II Near Completion.



FIRST LOOK AT UNCLE MIKE CHEVY II Near Completion.

WEAR OUR MERCH HERE :

Hormone Logics –

*ADD ME ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA*
SWANFANS : www.swanfans.com
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
TikTok:
Throww me a like if you like throwing stuff!

Fan Mail:
Justin Swanstrom
4922 Gall Blvd Zephyrhills Florida 33542

#justinswanstrom #streetoutlaws #noprepkings #motor #changingrods #enginework #prenup #racecars #npk #justinswanstrom #swangang #swan #justin #lexus #lexususa #bigmess #procharger #chevy #chevy2 #swangang #swanstrom

SPONSORS/SUPPORTERS
– cj race cars
– Proline
– Procharger
– Modern racing
– Neal chance converters
– Liberty Transmissions
– Quick drive
– Marty Merrilat
– Carmack engineering
– Menscer shocks
– Ross chandler driveshaft
– Bohr bell housing
– S_S Vac & Video
– Bribec Group
– Macfab beadlocks
– NPB RACING
– Peace Avenue Smoke Shop
– VP RACE FUELS
– Hormone Logics

31 Comments

  1. Justin, great job getting your lifestyle in shape you look good dude, respectfully. Ask anybody that works out and they will tell you, 80% of a healthy body starts at the refrigerator door, the other 20% is exercising. Even when you're at the track, you can take 30 minutes to do a fast walk to the quarter miles line and back eight times and get your two miles in for the day. You always say you don't make excuses, You got this brother, JUST WIN!

  2. Man
    Mine looks hot and
    Tired
    From working on that Chevy!! Badass car man and you built it all, man first rip is gonna be a feeling of pure badassness and pride 🤙✌️

Comments are closed.